This unique "Oh Canada 1 of 3" pattern and kit is sure to make your Canada Day extra special! With a beginner-friendly counted cross-stitch pattern and kit, you'll be able to show off your patriotic side and craft something to brag about! Let's stitch the north strong & free!
This design is part of the pattern series “Oh Canada”. Get the whole series here!
Let’s get to the nitty-gritty stitchy details…
- 92 x 101 Stitches
- Features 2 DMC colours and 3 skeins in the kit.
- The pattern is easy to follow and includes a preview of the project stitched, a sizing chart, and a DMC thread legend.
- Pattern made in black and white symbols.
- Stitched preview is on 14ct White Aida.
- A PDF pattern
- A hard copy pattern
- 3 DMC skeins
- 1 piece of 19 x 21” White Zweigart Aida in the fabric count of your choice.
- Free shipping on all orders but please note there is a $15 minimum value on all orders requiring shipping. This does not apply to PDF orders.
- All products are shipped from Canada via Canada Post. Tracking numbers are included on orders that meet the physical size requirements.
I want you to be happy. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase don't hesitate to get in touch with me to arrange an exchange, return and/or refund. Please note there are no returns, exchanges or refunds on PDF sales. If for some reason you are not happy with a PDF please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
- DO YOU ACCEPT RETURNS / EXCHANGES?
- CAN I GET A HIGHER FABRIC COUNT OR DIFFERENT COLOUR WITH MY KIT?
- I DON’T LIKE WORKING WITH BLACK-AND-WHITE SYMBOL PATTERNS. CAN I GET A DIFFERENT VERSION?
- IS DMC THREAD COLOURFAST?
- IS ZWEIGART FABRIC COLOURFAST?
Orders with all items in stock will ship within 1-2 business days. If any items from your order are out of stock I will email you and give you the option of shipping the in-stock items that day and the remaining items when they come in, or to hold off and ship in full.
I want you to be happy. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase please get in touch with me to arrange an exchange, return and/or refund. Please note there are no returns, exchanges or refunds on PDF sales. If you for some reason you are not happy with a PDF please contact me at email@example.com
Yes! If you would like to kit up one of my patterns with either a different colour or fabric count please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering and I will make a custom kit for you.
Yes! If you would like to have the pattern enlarged, with coloured symbols, coloured blocks or symbols on colour blocks please email me at email@example.com and I will email a new pattern version.
Yes, all DMC Thread product lines are colourfast.
Yes, all Zweigart fabrics are colourfast (unless hand-dyed, obviously).