Let your creativity fly with this Practically Perfect Counted Cross Stitch Kit! Featuring a bright blue peacock, this project isn't for the faint of heart - it'll require all your cross stitching skills, from full stitches to fractional stitches, back stitch and two French knots. But don't worry, the kit includes all the supplies you need to finish this awesome project. Finished size 26cm by 26cm (10.25 x 10.25 inches).
This kit contains:
- 14 count Zweigart Aida with a printed speckled background
- pre-sorted stranded cottons
- stitch diagram and instructions
Bothy Threads is a popular cross stitch pattern and kit business based out of the UK. With artwork of over 50 artists as well as their own kits they produce over 800 individual designs! Along with cross stitch they also produce long stitch tapestry and embroidery kits.
A special order item is a product that we may not have in stock. If by chance we do not have it in stock, these products usually arrive within 3-6 weeks. We will email you throughout the order process to keep you updated. This product is a special order item.
- Free shipping on all orders but please note there is a $15 minimum value on all orders requiring shipping. This does not apply to PDF Pattern orders.
- All products are shipped from Canada via Canada Post or UPS. Tracking numbers are included on orders that meet the physical size requirements.
- Orders with all items in stock will ship within 1-2 business days. If any items from your order are out of stock we will email you and give you the option of shipping the in-stock items that day and the remaining items when they come in, or to hold off and ship in full. ***Please check your junk/spam folders as sometimes these emails may go there***
We want you to be happy. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase don't hesitate to get in touch with us to arrange an exchange, return and/or refund at no cost to you.
Please note there are no returns, exchanges or refunds on PDF sales. If for some reason you are not happy with a PDF please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org