Become a master stitcher with this "Owl and the Moon Counted Cross Stitch Pattern and Kit". Designed to be stitched on black fabric, the pattern features a silhouetted owl perched on a branch, with a magnificent bright moon. This magical pattern is perfect for advanced stitchers - every stitch will be a hoot!
Let’s get to the nitty-gritty stitchy details…
- 293 x 289 Stitches
- Features 34 DMC colours and 64 skeins in the kit.
- The pattern is easy to follow and includes a preview of the project stitched, a sizing chart, and a DMC thread legend.
- Pattern made in black and white symbols.
- Stitched preview is on 14ct Black Aida.
- A PDF pattern
- A hard copy pattern
- 64 DMC skeins
- 1 piece of 39 x 43” Black Zweigart Aida in the fabric count of your choice.
Yes! If you would like to kit up one of my patterns with either a different colour or fabric count please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering and I will make a custom kit for you. Please note there may be additional costs depending on the type of fabric you choose.
Yes! If you would like to have the pattern enlarged, with coloured symbols, coloured blocks or symbols on colour blocks please email me at email@example.com and I will email you a new pattern version.
Yes, all DMC Thread product lines are colourfast.
Yes, all Zweigart fabrics are colourfast (unless hand-dyed, obviously).
- Free shipping on all orders but please note there is a $15 minimum value on all orders requiring shipping. This does not apply to PDF Pattern orders.
- All products are shipped from Canada via Canada Post. Tracking numbers are included on orders that meet the physical size requirements.
- Orders with all items in stock will ship within 1-2 business days. If any items from your order are out of stock I will email you and give you the option of shipping the in-stock items that day and the remaining items when they come in, or to hold off and ship in full.
I want you to be happy. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase don't hesitate to get in touch with me to arrange an exchange, return and/or refund. Please note there are no returns, exchanges or refunds on PDF sales. If for some reason you are not happy with a PDF please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org